With a muted sweetness than most other peanut butters, First Harvest Peanut Spread has a versatile flavor, making it an ingredient that you can use for baking, and cooking your favorite Filipino dishes.
For vegetarians too, peanuts are a great source of protein. If you’ve always wanted homemade fresh vegetable rolls, here is a quickfix salad dressing that’s surprisingly healthy and delicious.
Time to prepare:
Approximately 7 minutes.
1/2 cup First Harvest Peanut Spread
1 cup water
2 spoons minced garlic
2 spoons minced onions
1 spoon Olive Oil
2 spoons Soy Sauce
A pinch of ground pepper
2 pcs Calamansi
1. Grease pan with olive oil and heat in low fire. Add minced garlic to sauté.
2. Add minced onions to pan until soft and caramelized.
3. Add First Harvest Peanut Spread and water down to desired consistency.
4. Reduce and mix to achieve a thick texture. Whiff a pinch of freshly cracked pepper. Add soy sauce to taste.
5. Squeeze a piece of calamansi for some desirable tangy kick.
6. Serve in a dish and plate it with pride. You’re done!
Recipe serves up approximately 3-4 people.
This salad dressing goes perfectly well with lettuce, tomatoes, green mangoes, bean sprouts, basil, and cucumber.